Here we try to give you some information about the current situation regarding Covid-19. We want you to feel as safe as possible with us and that you can just switch off during your vacation.
Vom 2. November bis 7. März müssen wir unsere Ferienwohnungen leider wieder schließen. Telefonisch und per Mail sind wir weiterhin für Sie erreichbar.
The hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald
We participate in the hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald Tourismus GmbH. Click here for the points of the promise (available in German) >>
Our hygiene measures
We offer contactless check-in. Your apartment key will be deposited in the key safe so that you can enter your apartment directly upon arrival. Information and briefings can take place by telephone. However, we are also happy to welcome you personally as usual, respecting all hygiene measures.
Our apartments are also equipped with cleaning utensils, kitchen linen and sufficient soap as usual.
As hosts, we are currently required to disclose and document our hygiene measures and cleaning procedures.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
The following are our hygiene measures and also our standard cleaning procedures
- The public toilets in the house Michaela must remain closed
- The children's playroom in house Gerda must remain closed until further notice
- When we are on site the outer door is kept open during the day
- Door handles, stair railings, light switches and other surfaces in the stairwell and in the publicly accessible areas are cleaned once or several times a day (depending on occupancy). This is additionally documented.
- Bathroom and toilet surfaces, doorknobs, window handles, tables, bed frames, light switches, and frequently used items such as cleaning supplies, remote controls, etc. are thoroughly cleaned after each occupancy of the apartment
- The bed linen is covered under the hygiene standards
- When the key is handed over, it is disinfected and handed over.
- The registration upon arrival is done by a guest for all fellow travelers
- Our employees have been specially sensitized and instructed
Our request to the guests
- Please make sure that only one person is at the registration
- If possible, the check-in and check-out should only be done by one guest.
- Please note the hygiene tips, which are displayed in our houses
- Mouth-nose protection must be worn in the stairwell and in public areas/rooms
- Please put used handkerchiefs, gloves and masks in a sealed plastic bag in the residual waste bin
During the Corona pandemic we offer special cancellation conditions. To give you the greatest possible planning security, you have the option to cancel free of charge up to one week before arrival. Cancellation from 7 days before arrival will be charged with 80% of the rental price. Valid for bookings with arrival until 25.06.2021.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as our guests again and ask for your understanding in case of any restrictions that are necessary and mandatory at the moment.