Here we try to give you some information about the current situation regarding Covid-19. We want you to feel as safe as possible with us and that you can just switch off during your vacation.
Opening of our apartments
From 17 May 2021 we open our apartments again.
Opening of our indoor pool and sauna
From 30 May we may open our bathing area with sauna.
Access is limited and possible with pre-registration on site.
What you need upon arriving
For arrival you need a certificate of a negative rapid test (not older than 24 hours). The test centers in the region can be used for this purpose.
During your stay, a new test must be performed every three days. This can be booked at a test center in the region or obtained for a fee at our reception.
Recovered and fully vaccinated persons with appropriate proof (2nd vaccination must have taken place at least 14 days ago) are exempt from this testing requirement. Children under 6 years of age are also exempt if they are symptom-free.
From Monday, 7th of June till Sunday, 20th of June 2021 runs the Model Project "Safe Tourism in the Upper Black Forest"..
During the above-mentioned project period, it is possible to use restaurants, shops and selected leisure facilities with a negative rapid test result that is no older than 72 hours without having to present a daily negative test in each case.
Here you can find the information of the Hochschwarzwald Tourismus GmbH about the project: information only in German available.
The district of Lörrach has been in opening step 3 since June 7 and the incidence is already more than 5 days below 35. This means that further relaxations have come into force. For example, there is no testing necessary anymore for all open facilities and activities, provided that they are held/operated exclusively outdoors. For example, restaurants outside and open-air cultural events.
Find out which facilities are currently open, as well as applicable policies, here: information only in German available
Testing opportunities in the region
In Todtnau or Schönau in the health centre: Onlineterminvergabe Schnelltest
Test center in Todtnauberg. At the swimming pool, daily testing is offered from 9-12 am and from 6-8 pm.
On the following page you will find test centers and test stations in the Black Forest: Corona test centers in the Black Forest
Titisee test center 7 days a week: Test center at the Badeparadies Titisee
The hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald
We participate in the hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald Tourismus GmbH. Click here for the points of the promise (available in German) >>
Our hygiene measures
We offer contactless check-in. Your apartment key will be deposited in the key safe so that you can enter your apartment directly upon arrival. Information and briefings can take place by telephone. However, we are also happy to welcome you personally as usual, respecting all hygiene measures.
Our apartments are also equipped with cleaning utensils, kitchen linen and sufficient soap as usual.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
The following are our hygiene measures and also our standard cleaning procedures
- The public toilets in the house Michaela must remain closed
- When we are on site, the outer door is kept open during the day
- Door handles, stair railings, light switches and other surfaces in the stairwell and in the publicly accessible areas are cleaned once or several times a day (depending on occupancy). This is additionally documented.
- Bathroom and toilet surfaces, doorknobs, window handles, tables, bed frames, light switches, and frequently used items such as cleaning supplies, remote controls, etc. are thoroughly cleaned after each occupancy of the apartment
- The bed linen is covered under the hygiene standards
- When the key is handed over, it is disinfected and handed over.
- The registration upon arrival is done by a guest for all fellow travelers
- Our employees are specially sensitized and instructed
Our request to the guests
- Please make sure that only one person is at the registration
- If possible, the check-in and check-out should only be done by one guest.
- Please note the hygiene tips, which are displayed in our houses
- Mouth-nose protection must be worn in the stairwell and in public areas/rooms
- Please put used handkerchiefs, gloves and masks in a sealed plastic bag in the residual waste bin
During the Corona pandemic we offer special cancellation conditions. To give you the greatest possible planning security, you have the option to cancel free of charge up to one week before arrival. From 7 days before arrival, 80% of the rental costs will be charged in case of cancellation.
We are pleased to welcome you again as our guests and ask for your understanding in case of any restrictions that may be necessary and prescribed.