Here we try to give you some information about the current situation regarding Covid-19. We want you to feel as safe as possible with us and that you can just switch off during your vacation.
What you need upon arriving
3G proof (vaccinated, recovered or tested) for our guests is necessary.
Every three days we need again a rapid test result if no proof of vaccination or recovering is available. The test must not be older than 24 hours. (PCR Test not older than 48 hours)
Exception for children:
- Children up to and including 5 years of age are exempt from compulsory testing if they are asymptomatic
Testing opportunities in the region
In Todtnau, Todtnauberg or Schönau at the health center: Online reservation rapid test
On the following page you will find test centers and test stations in the Black Forest: Corona test centers in the Black Forest
Titisee test center 7 days a week: Test center at the Badeparadies Titisee
Swimming pool and sauna area
Our indoor swimming pool and sauna currently have limited access for our holiday guests. With pre-registration on site you can safely enjoy the bathing area.
The hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald
We participate in the hygiene promise of the Hochschwarzwald Tourismus GmbH. Click here for the points of the promise (available in German) >>
Our hygiene measures
We offer contactless check-in. Your apartment key will be deposited in the key safe so that you can enter your apartment directly upon arrival. Information and briefings can take place by telephone. However, we are also happy to welcome you personally as usual, respecting all hygiene measures.
Our apartments are also equipped with cleaning utensils, kitchen linen and sufficient soap as usual.
The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
The following are our hygiene measures and also our standard cleaning procedures
- The public toilets in the house Michaela must remain closed
- When we are on site, the outer door is kept open during the day
- Door handles, stair railings, light switches and other surfaces in the stairwell and in the publicly accessible areas are cleaned once or several times a day (depending on occupancy). This is additionally documented.
- Bathroom and toilet surfaces, doorknobs, window handles, tables, bed frames, light switches, and frequently used items such as cleaning supplies, remote controls, etc. are thoroughly cleaned after each occupancy of the apartment
- The bed linen is covered under the hygiene standards
- When the key is handed over, it is disinfected and handed over.
- The registration upon arrival is done by a guest for all fellow travelers
- Our employees are specially sensitized and instructed
Our request to the guests
- Please make sure that only one person is at the registration
- If possible, the check-in and check-out should only be done by one guest.
- Please note the hygiene tips, which are displayed in our houses
- Mouth-nose protection must be worn in the stairwell and in public areas/rooms
- Please put used handkerchiefs, gloves and masks in a sealed plastic bag in the residual waste bin
During the Corona pandemic we offer special cancellation conditions. To give you the greatest possible planning security, you have the option to cancel free of charge up to one week before arrival. From 7 days before arrival, 80% of the rental costs will be charged in case of cancellation.
We are pleased to welcome you again as our guests and ask for your understanding in case of any restrictions that may be necessary and prescribed.