Welcome to the Schwarzwaldmädel holiday apartments!
Welcome to the family-run Schwarzwaldmädel-Ferienwohnungen holiday apartments in the Black Forest, Todtnau-Muggenbrunn located 950m-1250 m above sea level.
Our houses Michaela and Gerda are only 100 m apart.
In our in-house indoor pool with a size of 5 x 12 m, whirlpool corner and underwater geyser as well as a sauna is enough space to relax.
The Southern Black Forest Nature Park with the mountains Feldberg, Belchen and Schauinsland is a hiker's paradise with wide views all the way to the Vosges and the Swiss Alps - and right in the middle of it in the mountain village of Muggenbrunn are the Schwarzwaldmädel holiday apartments - the ideal starting point for your hiking vacation, mountain bike tours and family excursions.
With us you get the Hochschwarzwald-Card. With the card you can use numerous attractions and experiences in our region free of charge and partly reduced, such as adventure swimming pool, amusement park, coaster ride, boat trip and much more.
With the Konus guest card you can also use the public transportation in the entire Black Forest for free.
A few tips for trips:
- The 450 meter long hanging bridge over the waterfalls in Todtnau
- The longest and most exciting summer toboggan run in Germany at the Hasenhorn in Todtnau
- Freiburg with its beautiful old town and the cathedral
- The Steinwasen Park with adventure bridge, summer toboggan run and wildlife park
- The Europa Park in Rust
- The Black Forest Open Air Museum Vogtsbauernhof
- Rhine Falls - Schaffhausen, the largest waterfall in Europe
Your family Behringer